- 90,000 USD ($)
The volume differs between 1 lac kcal/hr -25 lacs kcal/hr in Gas/ Oil firing.
THE BURNER : All the Vertical sort Thermic Fluid Heaters are fortified with an apparent type mono block IMPORTED Burner appropriate for Furnace oil, Light oil, and Natural Gas fuel firing with TWO STAGE / ON - OFF / THREE STAGE variation as per volume of heater production and customer necessities.
THE FUEL SYSTEMS: The system contains an electrical pre-heater (for F.O) that heats and keeps the fuel oil at the temperature of approximately 120oC.The pressure and temperature of fuel oil safeguards whole combustion under fluctuating load condition.
THERMIC FLUID PUMP : The hot thermic fluid oil is dispersed in the system through an elevated temperature duty C.S. body centrifugal pump set of essential capacity head and flow rate. The pump is offered with gland and bearing cooling procedure fixed with electric motor using a pull-out sort coupling.
THE EXPANSION AND DE-AERATION TANK A M. S. construct extension and de-aeration tank bumper vessel assembly efficiently eliminates any unconventional gases and vapors from the system oil at evaluated temperature to evade cavitation in the pump. The tank is given with air vent, level indicator, etc.
AUTO CONTROLS AND SAFETIES : Elevated Fluid Temperature Switch Digital temperature pointer cum controller cut off burner at predetermined temperature and designate return oil temperature and resume burner at preset discrepancy temperature to sustain system temperature. Elevated Fluid Temperature Switch, Digital Temperature pointer cum controller on passage of the thermic fluid sound an alarm and cut off burner if temperature surpasses to predetermined temperature and keep the heat in electrical lock out.
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Return)
- For maintaining temperature of the system, digital temperature pointer cum controller cut off at the predetermined temperature and display the temperature of return oil and also restart the burner at the stipulated temperature.
- High Fluid Temperature Switch (Outlet)
- If the temperature surpasses the preset temperature, burner is cut off, an alarm is sound, and burner is put in electrical lock out by the digital temperature indicator and controller installed on the outlet of the thermic fluid.
- Stack Temperature Switch
- In the condition when the stack temperature exceeds the preset temperature, burner is cut-off, electrical lock is put in and alarm is sound by a blind temperature controller.
- Liquid Level Switch
- In circumstance of low level of Thermic liquid in the expansion tank, burner activated indicator is cut-off and an alarm is sounded by a magnetic float level switch.
- Flame Sensor
- Photocell resistor activated pointer lamp audio-visual alarm and burner cut off in the circumstance of flame failure.
- Low Fluid Pressure Switch
- Differential pressure switches activated pointer lamp, keep the burner in electrical lock out and sound alarm while no-flow or low fluid force of Thermic Fluid Oil is observed.
- Fuel Oil Temperature Switch
- Thermostat mechanically cut off electric heater at predetermined temperature for keeping furnace oil fuel temperature and intertwining with burner permits burner to begin only at fixed temperature of fuel.
- Spring Loaded Relief Valve
- In the condition of back firing for preventing harm to coil, at second third pass of vent gas automatically lift-up and form passage for escaping the vent gas by Spring loaded Relief Valve.
- Bottom Drain
- For avoiding back firing in the condition of vertical models, unburnt fuel is drained out by the drain points given at the bottom of the combustion chamber.
- Circulating Pump Motor Interlock
- Burner is restricted to start till the full circulation takes place within the system by Thermic Fluid Oil circulating pump motor, which is electrically interlocked.
- Stack Temperature Switch:
- A blind temperature regulator cut off burner, keep in electrical lock out and sound an alarm in case the stack (flue gas) temperature surpass to predetermined temperature.
- Liquid Level Switch
- A Magnetic resistor activated pointer burner cut off and lamp audio-visual alarm when flame failure occurs.
AUTO-MANUAL CONTROLS :
The THERMOTECH Thermic fluid heating systems are completely automatic for unattended functions. The normal process of the system is administered by Master Electronic system regulators and security controls but in the circumstance of failure of auto controls the system can be functioned physically in the time of emergency, maintaining continuous watch on system at the time of manual operation.
OPTIONAL AT EXTRA COST :
- Thermic fluid pump set is kept on standby.
- Thermic fluid pump is offered with mechanical seal.
- Top up pump and Drain tank.
- Fuel oil pre- heater.
- Temperature regulating device for user apparatus.
Efficiency considered founded on NCV. Fuel consumption is founded on Net Calorific Value of fuel as under.
- FO: 9650 kcal/kg.
- LDO: 10050 kcal/kg.
- LSHS: 10175 kcal/kg.
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- ISO 9001:2008
Plot No. 2608, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India