- 50,000 USD ($)
The horizontal Hot Air Generator Indirect fired shell and tube kind hot air generator integrated for supreme competence by means of a diversity of gaseous and liquid fuels. It is integrated with fuel elasticity in mind and can fire a variety of light oils, heavy oils, and gases. It lets low procedure temperatures without functioning pressures. Also, you can employ this kind of HAG without Thermal fluid heater and steam boilers.
- - High Multi-fuel choice –light oils, heavy oils, and gases
- - Rugged - very little maintenance is needed
- - Comprehensible systems.
- - Capacity heating system
- Volumes between 0.1 million kcal/hr- 8 million kcal/hr
- Temperature: approximately 280 °C
- Firing fuels: light oils, heavy oils, and gases
- Efficiency: Complete competence of 85 % (+/-2%) on NCV
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- ISO 9001:2008
Plot No. 2608, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India